Saturday, October 30, 2010

This sucks

Hey baby... I'm sitting in my room after a long day of celebrating halloween with my family and I'm missing you so much. I remember how much you hated halloween. I wish that I could be cuddling with you on the couch watching a movie right now. I've been struggling with my emotions lately and just wish that it wouldn't change so frequently. Was I always like this? Baby.. You'd be so proud of Joe. He's engaged to a wonderful girl and he's grown up so much. I know you're smiling down upon him.

I was thinking last night about how it took something so horrible to happen for people to wake up and change what they were doing. I feel like I lost everything and now people are gaining from it. Everyone is being blessed and I feel as if i'm being tortured. Beef, I just wanna go somewhere far from here so i don't have to be constantly reminded of what happened. I miss you. Words can't describe what i'm going through.

I'm tired of blaming myself for all that happened. I wish that I could just know why it happened. I wish it was a sick nightmare and that in the morning i'll wake up and see you're beautiful face smiling at me. None of this is probably making sense. I've been all over the place lately. I'm gonna go. I LOVE YOU and please, please, please visit me in my dreams tonight. I'd love to see you. Night Baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment