Sunday, February 13, 2011

Well Brian, I don't know what happened or what you did, but I woke up this morning with this strong feeling that the time has come. The past 6 months have totally changed who I've become. The fun loving, easy to get along with Ashley has disappeared. I honestly think she died that day with you. Brian, I love you more than I can say. Honestly I can say at this point, I lost the love of my life, my soul mate. You aren't gone, you're with me every day and I know where I can be with you. Yesterday in the temple you were with us. I didn't want to leave, but in the end. You'll never physically be with me. I can't live my life being a miserable and angry person. We all know that it'll end in misery and I can't have that. In the end, my main goal is to be able to spend eternity with you. That's I plan to do. I LOVE YOU BRIAN!!! This life definitely isn't the same without you. I'll defend you until the end.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ashley this is Kenny, I never posted anything because I didn't feel it was my place to chime in... I am happy that you have come to this resolution. I hope that you will find what your looking for! This decision will be the best for your healing process, good luck and I pray that God will be with you. Brian is okay, and what's done is done you can't change the past but only look forward to your future... it's your turn for yourself! Those are all my pearls of wisdom...haha. We love you!

    Kenny

    ReplyDelete