Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Being with you....

Hey Baby... these past few days have been the worst days of my life. The only time I've felt peace and comfort is when I was with you and when you were with me at the temple. Tomorrow I'm going to need you helping me along because I can't do it without your presence. I love you with all my heart and now I feel like I'm burying a piece of it with you. I want to thank you for making me a better person and giving me your love. Thank you for always protecting me and never letting anyone bring me down. I will miss you beautiful brown eyes, watching you sleep in the morning, and your contagious smile. I'll never meet anyone else comparable to you. I was a lost little girl when we started dating and now that we've been together for over two years, you've helped me grow into a strong, responsible woman. Please be with me and help me get through tomorrow and I hope your proud of how I planned your day. You touched so many peoples lives and it's sad that you didn't get to see it here on earth. I'll write you more tomorrow or friday baby. Sending my love to you in heaven and I can't wait to see you in my dreams. I LOVE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment