Friday, August 27, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!!! 28 years ago you were brought onto this earth and for the last 2 I got to call you mine. Later today I'll be celebrating your life with our family wishing you were here. I know that you'll be smiling down from heaven knowing that we love you. The services yesterday were very beautiful and I hope your proud of how I planned it. Thank you for keeping me strong and helping me talk even though I was scared. Polo stood beside me and I felt you on the other side. I had my earthly protector and my spiritual protector helping me along. I hope you know how much I love you and how much I miss you every second of the day. My life is a mess without you here to hold me through these hard times. Please watch out for your family, especially Dad. I know that he's wasn't feeling well today. I want you to know that there was so many people there who loved you and knew that you are an amazing man. You touched so many peoples lives and I wish you could've seen that. I'm exhausted so I'm off to bed, meet me in my dreams beef. I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN.

1 comment:

  1. Its been a week and the memory of you is still so srong, We found the wallet it was at Nayalees feet when I went to the bathroom. I have no idea how it got there...Thank You, you knew Daniel needed it. We went to get a labtop and I wish we could call you to ask about anti-virus. Daniel really misses you, he talks about you all the time, you changed his life for the best.i just wish you would of been here to see it. We are going to the temple because of you, I can never thank you enough. I knew when the day comes you will be there. Your an amazing uncle and the girls miss you. I know your taking care of them. I love you Brian, you are an amazing brother

    ReplyDelete