Monday, August 23, 2010

We're forever....


Baby.... I want you to know that I love you so very much. I know that where ever you are, you're reading this. I never told you, but you're my BEST FRIEND. I never truly knew what love was until you found me. Unfortunately we're separated, but OUR family is forever. We made promises to each other from that special day until the end and I intend to keep every last one. I need you with me every step of the way, just like you were here. I still need you to protect me, you always kept me safe and now I'm scared. I'll go to our special place every week and hopefully you'll meet me there, that can be our weekly date. Mom and Brandi bought me a sign today that states "I Chose My Love and I Love My Choice". Well It really should say "My Love Chose Me and I Love his Choice". Baby, I know you're in a better place and there's no more pain. I'm comforted to know that your with our Heavenly Father and I'm patiently waiting to see you again. As the most famous line in Titanic goes.... "I'll never let go". I know you weren't a fan, but I WILL NEVER LET GO. You are forever in my heart and every step I take in life, I'll take it for you. I have so much more to say but my heart and mind are all a blur... i'll write you more and more baby. I LOVE YOU BEEF.

3 comments:

  1. Well Said Ashley this is wonderful way to keep Brian's Memory

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was beautiful Ashley, he really will be with you whenever you need him! He will have his arms wrapped around you in comfort. I wish that he had been here longer so that we would of been able to show him more how much we loved him and that he was such a wonderful brother and uncle to Ben. I was just thinking about the last time Is aw him was when you guys came over for dinner, when you guys were leaving Ben gave Brian a hug and said "bye Brian, I love you!" At least he knew that he loved him! I love you and hope you know too that I am here for you and that I will always be here for you and that Ben said "I love you", to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though he's left this world he will always be with you!

    ReplyDelete