Monday, September 20, 2010

HAPPY 2nd ANNIVERSARY!!!

Happy Anniversary Beef!! I can't believe it's been 2 years since we started our little family. I know it was just us and that we weren't blessed with little ones, but you're still and always will be my family. This morning I woke up early and drove to where it all started, the Salt Lake Temple, and sat in the Celestial room. I love the peace and comforting feeling I receive when I sit in that room and shut my eyes. I replayed our time we spent 2 years ago in that very same room. All the little things about that day.... such as the couch we sat on as we waited to be sealed, losing the back of my earring in the celestial room, and being so nervous about being sealed. Most of all I remember you being next to me and calming my nerves. Everything about that day I'll cherish until I see you again. I miss not being able to celebrate with you and getting to spend another 50 + years on this earth with you. I know that we're together forever, but this short wait is breaking my heart. You're my strength in this messed up world and without your physical presence I feel weak. I've loved you since I first saw you when i was 14 and you were getting ready to leave on your mission. We were destined to be together it sucks that it took us 8 years to find each other again, but these past two years have been the best years of my life and it's all thanks to you. You made me a better person because of the type of man you are. I'll never find another man like you beef, you truly were the greatest and everyone could learn something from you. May you continue to shine down upon me, protect and guide me to where I need to be, so we can be together again. I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART.

2 comments:

  1. Ash, you are an amazing person and I love you. Thanks for your commitment and love. I love you Ashley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love you.
    nothing else to say. you poured out your heart again, it was beautiful.
    I just love you.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete